Citizens Advice Hammersmith and Fulham is a busy and progressive organisation working in a diverse and vibrant community. We provide generalist and specialist advice, undertake campaigning, and have a thriving portfolio of projects embedded within the local community.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly skilled and experienced projects manager to take responsibility for the management of our portfolio of funded projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing complex projects with multiple funders, successfully delivering projects against challenging KPIs. and proven ability to manage people to ensure high performance.
You will have the ability to:
- Ensure projects are delivered to tom KPIs, time and budget
- Manage a portfolio of projects providing in-house and outreach delivery.
- Monitor project targets and produce reports to project funders
- The ability to plan and manage a varied workload
- Performance manage advisers delivering the projects
- Understand advice topics Welfare Rights, Debts, Housing and Employment
- Work with Senior Management Team to contribute to strategic development of the funded projects
- Develop relationship with the relevant stakeholders and work with the business
This is a senior role working closely with the Head of Development & Communications in developing the projects.
To find out more please visit our website via the Apply button.
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th November 2021
Interviews: Monday 6th December 2021