Responsible to: Head of Advice Services
Responsible for: Volunteers, generalist advisers
Closing date: 1 June 2021
Interview date: TBA
Citizens Advice Hounslow is a well-respected charity, operating in the London Borough of Hounslow. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Advice Supervisor to:
- support and supervise advice sessions remotely – by phone or video
- monitor advisers’ work at generalist level, checking cases
- ensure high quality of advice is maintained at all times
- promote and take up research & campaign work in accordance with the aims and principles of Citizens Advice
- if required to meet service needs, advise clients and manage own casework
- carry out any other duties compatible with the role
Please note: we are unable to respond to applicants who have not been shortlisted. We reserve the right to close this vacancy as soon it has been filled, therefore if you are interested please submit your application as early as possible.
We offer a range of employee benefits, including generous annual leave, pension contribution, and training and opportunities to continue your professional development.
We consider applications from all applicants who meet the person specification irrespective of sex, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, age, or disability.