Come and join the great team of staff and volunteers in Maldon at a fairly small, but highly performing, local Citizens Advice. (In the recent survey of all staff and volunteers, 100% said that they would recommend working here)
To ensure that staff and volunteers have the skills they need to deliver quality advice on a wide range of issues, helping residents to find a way forward.
As Training Supervisor you will:
- Participate in recruitment and selection of new volunteers
- Tailor the Citizens Advice training to fit the needs of new volunteers and the role they have applied for.
- Deliver face to face training to new volunteers to enhance and consolidate the on-line training modules provided by Citizens Advice.
- Provide support and encouragement to trainees as they go through the programme, including help to overcome confidence issues.
- Monitor requirements of Citizens Advice and regulators to ensure standards continue to be met.
- Contribute to appraisals.
- Ensure that all volunteers and staff have regular on-going training and development opportunities and facilitate this.
- Maintain training records for new and existing staff and volunteers.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates from all backgrounds.
Closing date: 13 December 2021