We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated individual to support our finance, CEO and charity management work. The successful candidate will play an important role to ensure the ongoing success of the charity’s operations.
Outline of main responsibilities
This new role will:
- Support the Head of Finance & Premises with financial processing and smooth running of charity premises/offices.
- Support the Chief Executive with administration support for HR, communications and other tasks
You must be prepared to work flexibly. We’re currently blended (hybrid) working (part home, part office based). Following induction, the role will be based minimum of three days a week in our Mitcham office with remainder home working. You could be asked to work across our offices and outreach in Lambeth and Merton. Our offices have excellent public transport links and the Mitcham office has car park facilities. We offer a friendly and welcoming work environment and can provide flexible work opportunities.
Terms and Conditions
- Full time (37.5 hours a week)
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Primarily based in our Mitcham office
- Salary: £21,000 to £23,000 dependent on financial processing experience
- Annual Leave: 25 days, plus a charity day and public holidays
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.