Citizens Advice Reigate and Banstead is expanding and wants to strengthen its staff team by appointing an enthusiastic supervisor/trainee supervisor. Applicants need to be supervisors or experienced advisors working within an advice giving organisation. Additional training can be given to the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a charitable organisation affiliated to a nationally recognised network.
Hours per week: 37.5 (part time applicants welcome)
The Role Includes
- Staff learning, development and training, working alongside and guided by the Training Manager
- Supervising advice sessions and/or casework
- Staff management
Key Skills Include
- Ability to commit to, and work within, the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service.
- Demonstrable understanding of the issues affecting society and their implications for clients and service provision.
- Ability to research, analyse and interpret complex information and produce and present clear reports verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritise own work and the work of others, meet deadlines and manage workload in a busy environment.
- Ability to use IT systems and packages, and electronic resources in the provision of advice and the preparation of reports and submissions.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
For application details, please click on the Apply button.
Closing date for applications: 4th October 2019
Interview date: 8th/9th/10th October 2019
Citizens Advice values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. We aim to be an equal opportunities employer.
Citizens Advice Reigate and Banstead Limited
Charity Registration Number: 1104970