Citizens Advice Southwark has a track record of delivering high-quality services from its three main offices in the borough and outreach locations across Southwark and South East London. We sort out problems together, for good, by providing free, independent, confidential and impartial advice across all areas of social welfare law, and through using the experience of our clients to bring about positive change through research and campaigns.
You will provide executive support to the Chief Executive and have overall management responsibility for the operational and administration functions across the Service including the management of a team of paid and voluntary staff. You will also take lead responsibility for managing premises across three locations, leading on Information Technology initiatives and compliancy with GDPR and Health & Safety regulations.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Substantial experience of office and facilities management.
- Experience of managing office premises, including ensuring they are well-maintained, secure and safe.
- Experience of staff and/or volunteer management.
- Experience of office systems including Microsoft Windows and Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Power-point, and Outlook).
- Experience of the development and management of ICT and the ability to identify system weaknesses and appropriately develop systems to improve office efficiency.
- A commitment and understanding to the organisation’s “Aims & Principles” and equal opportunities policies.
In return, we can offer you a range of employee benefits, including generous annual leave, an employer matched pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary, an Employee Assistance Programme and training and development opportunities to continue your professional development.
Closing date: 9.00 AM Monday 20th December 2021
Interviews: Thursday 23rd December 2021
Citizens Advice Southwark is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all applicants who meet the person specification irrespective of sex, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, age, or disability.
Funded by London Borough of Southwark