Crawley, Horsham or Mid Sussex with flexible and homeworking options, travel required
We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent Service Delivery Manager to ensure the delivery of our advice programmes and projects. You will manage and lead advice teams including the Debt caseworkers, ensuring quality is at its highest as well as meeting our contract and performance targets. You will work with stakeholders including funders, develop and negotiate business cases and produce high quality reports.
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering advice and casework in an area of social welfare law and knowledge of external advice quality standards and of managing or leading a team. Debt knowledge would be an advantage.
- Paid annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Company Sick Pay (Qualifying period required)
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible employer sensitive to the needs of today’s workforce
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Working for a locally focused charity dedicated to assisting and empowering the community, and helping influence changes to government policy
How to Apply
For more information please take a look at the Role Description within the Job Pack, available on our website via the Apply button.
Closing date: 9am on 10 November 2020
Interview date: 11 November 2020
Citizens Advice in West Sussex reserve the right to close early or extend this vacancy.
Essential knowledge and experience
- Experience of delivering advice and casework in an area of social welfare law.
- Knowledge of external advice quality standards and experience of delivering services against them including quality checks, audits and following advice frameworks.
- Recent experience of leading and managing a team to successfully deliver contract targets and continuously improving services.
- Experience of working with external stakeholders including partners and funders to deliver services and identify new opportunities to work together.
- Experience of using IT and Client Relationship Management Systems to record data, run reports and monitor performance.
Citizens Advice in West Sussex (North, South, East) (CAWS) is a registered charity and part of the national Citizens Advice Network. We operate with the twin aims of the Citizens Advice service; providing advice people need for the problems they face and working to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. The service we provide is free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.