GMMAP Admin/Assessor Assistant
Salary: £8750 (Actual-depending on skills and experience)
Hours: 17.5 hours per week
Working as part of the Greater Merseyside Money Advice Project (GMMAP) Debt Advice Project Admin/Assessor Assistant will provide administrative support for the project and support the Debt Supervisor, Debt Advisors and volunteers. The post holder will assist the Supervisor with monitoring and reporting.
The postholder will assess clients using an advice framework by telephone or in person, and support them to make next steps such as providing information or agreeing a debt appointment.
The successful applicant will be an efficient and flexible team member who has:
- Experience of working in an office environment in an admin role and dealing with service users
- Good IT skills and experience of using a range of IT systems
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Employee benefits include:
- A flexible working week
- 25 (pro rata) days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A contributory pension scheme after 3 months employment
If you have the right skills and would enjoy working as part of a supportive, dedicated team please click the apply button to be redirected.
Closing Date: 30th September 2019 12 noon
Interview Date: w/c 7th October 2019
Citizens Advice Wirral is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or religion in the selection or treatment of staff.