This is a fantastic opportuniity for someone with a passion for digital marketing to bring their expertise to the fore in this pivotal role promoting the charity's mission to work with young people who have been impacted by social and economic inequality. The post holder will work with the Head of Marketing & Outreach to promote City Gateway's services primarily by managing our digital marketing and social media activity and campaigns. This is a key role working within a busy marketing department. You must be a dynamic, strategic thinker with the ability to drive projects forward and apply an evidence-based marketing approach.
Roles and responsibilities
- Update City Gateway’s website and learner hub and manage the back end processes and data downloads.
- Lead search engine management activity including SEO and PPC campaigns via management in-house of digital account.
- Review Google Analytics regularly and make recommendations to optimise the user journey and experience.
- Keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends and techniques, liaising with similar charities and other organisations to employ best practice.
- Evolve and develop City Gateway’s social media strategy to increase visibility and engagement with City Gateway’s audiences managing content creation and building our social media communities.
- Assist the Head of Marketing to implement the Marketing Strategy and subsequent annual plans, taking ownership of digital and media output and promotional activity.
- Understand City Gateway’s delivery model and all the options available to service users.
- Be a brand guardian for the Charity, ensuring best practice and consistency throughout our public profile while also building brand presence and recognition.
- Design and produce marketing materials and content in various forms (film, imagery, copy) to promote the services of City Gateway, whether on digital channels or in printed materials.
- Exciting opportunity to work on a big-name media partnership that is about to launch.
- Develop and implement innovative and measurable digital marketing and social media campaigns to potential students, partners and funders.
- Develop end-to-end understanding of the recruitment cycle of learners and coordinate marketing initiatives internally to ensure adequate retention through the engagement and onboarding period.
- Produce regular reports, measured against core KPIs, on the effectiveness of marketing activity including social media and website activity and take optimisation action as required.
- Complete evaluations of projects and make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Manage relationships with print and creative agencies to the agreed performance criteria.
- Deputise for the Head of Marketing as needed.
To apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button. Our application process requires you submit a CV and a cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
City Gateway is committed to championing equality and valuing diversity. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.