City Hearts was founded in 2005, beginning with a single home to help women with life controlling issues, shortly after we welcomed our first survivor of modern slavery. Since then, we have expanded across multiple regions and now provide accommodation and outreach support to hundreds of survivors of modern slavery every year, as well as continuing to house and support women with life controlling issues. In addition we have developed our About Face department which is aims to see crime free futures and violence reduction. We are passionate about restoring the lives of those we support, and it would not be possible without our dedicated team of staff and volunteers.
About Face is all about breaking the cycle of crime and seeing the lives of offenders turned around. As a an About Face Coordinator you will deliver a high quality service, constantly focused on achieving positive outcomes for every client through effective management, training and the development of the About Face team across the county of South Yorkshire, ensuring all clients have a person centered, trauma informed plan, and that contractor KPI’s are met in a timely fashion.
• To manage a caseload of a small number of clients alongside overseeing the management of all SY client cases including referrals, person centered support plans, issue reports, and exits.
• To oversee line management of four operational regions across the county of South Yorkshire and some day to day management of the Forging Ahead programme.
• To manage day to day contact with South Yorkshire police and liaise with service manager and OPCCSY and VRU on all reports.
• To maintain and develop contacts with organisations and individuals regarding both Plan B Navigator program and Forging ahead in a professional manner - including but not limited to South Yorkshire police, OPCCSY, HMPPS, Home Office, youth offending and offender management agencies, local authorities, and medical professionals.
• To encourage the team to network and develop professional relationships with relevant organisation in the SY area. • To ensure all KPIS’s and funding is up to date and that client related issues are recorded and updated regularly and in a timely fashion.
• To manage internal reporting requirements including timely recording of data on to CRM system Zoho.
• The Coordination of staff including; induction, training, team meetings, volunteers, supervisions, rotas, holidays and absence cover.
• To work with the Safeguarding Lead to ensure that all staff are completing, updating and maintaining risk assessments for all clients and to advise and direct on complex safeguarding cases.
• Mentor staff through any complex situations, bringing the heart of City Hearts trauma informed approach and consulting with members of the management team when required.
• The continual development of self as a leader and commitment to develop the team to deliver high quality client service and care.
• Adhering to all internal procedures regarding City Hearts, the contract and any legislation.
• Be responsible for planning and to be scheduled onto the out of ours 'on call' rota
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.