opportunity to create purpose driven content giving a voice to the people we support internally and externally across a variety of platforms. You will be proficient in using adobe creative suite, Photoshop, InDesign and/or Premiere Pro. Including strong delivery across our social media platforms, sharing the impact of our work. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our charity’s success, therefore we are looking for someone with experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels and trends. This exciting role will work in a dynamic small team that is growing and committed to increasing the impact of the charity among its beneficiaries.
In our expanding team we are looking for a flexible and creative person who has experience creating dynamic and tailored content.
- Have a desire and passion to work with vulnerable people, giving them a voice.
- Create and design assets for utilization on social platforms, web, and fundraising campaigns
- Have knowledge of what great work looks like in charity social media communications.
- Be able to create digital email campaigns and design the content within them
- You will work with the wider staff and volunteers as well as the people we support to create content.
- Interview and craft narratives to support the communications message.
- Deliver against deadlines and be able to respond to last minute requests.
- Translate vison and values into creative assets.
- Work independently whilst taking initiative to offer ideas and suggestions to the wider team.
- Research and conduct background study around topics and stories to add depth and interest
- Be proficient in engaging with comments and managing responses on social platforms
- Respond to email enquiries into a shared organisational inbox.
When applying please also upload the following:
• A design show reel or portfolio of previous relevant design work.
• Write a week of tweets that would support our work.
• Writing sample of maximum 500 words - this can be anything you have written in the past including articles, blogs or reports and does not need to be on the topic of modern slavery.