City Hearts was founded in 2005, beginning with a single home to help women with life controlling issues, shortly after we welcomed our first survivor of modern slavery. Since then, we have expanded across multiple regions and now provide accommodation and outreach support to hundreds of survivors of modern slavery every year, as well as continuing to house and support women with life controlling issues. We are passionate about restoring the lives of those we support, and it would not be possible without our dedicated team of staff and volunteers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Integration Support Programme (ISP) Worker. The ISP is an innovative programme which is designed to fill the gaps around existing Survivor Support, to make sure that no survivor’s needs go unmet. Your role would be to facilitate the smooth running of this service in the form of administration and regular phone calls with ISP clients, in order to build and maintain client rapport with the service, while also capturing their support needs.
• To process new referrals and introduce clients to the Integration Support Programme service.
• To complete fortnightly and monthly client ‘check-in’ calls to build rapport and capture client support needs.
• To make regular referrals to the Victim Care Contract ‘Reach-in’ service.
• To measure client progression by completing Freedom Assessments with them.
• To occasionally signpost clients to appropriate local services.
• To participate in team meetings.
• To attend regular supervision meetings with Line Manager.
• To provide occasional support to other programmes within the same department, including Bright Future, Reach-in and Health and Wellbeing.
• To adhere to all internal procedures regarding City Hearts.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.