Job Title: Outreach Caseworker
Reports to: Outreach Coordinator
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract Duration: Fixed until 29 June 2025
Salary: £20,500 pro rata per annum
Location: North West
Closing Date: 23rd September 2021
Interview Date: We will be interviewing applicants as and when suitable candidates apply
Probationary Period: 3 months
Direct Reports: N/A
• Providing casework support for Survivors Of Human Trafficking across the North West.
• Each full time caseworker will oversee 16-20 clients of varying levels of support need (or pro rata equivalent if a part-time role)
• To work effectively as a team, including giving responsive feedback and handover information to Line Manager, and colleagues where there is a shared caseload.
• To independently meet deadlines, including accurately recording and logging support hours, documenting relevant client information and completing other administrative paperwork in adherence to the terms of the contract.
• To risk assess and take appropriate steps to safeguard clients.
• To follow ECAT requests and meet KPIs set by contractors.
• Ensuring all clients receive the full protection/support of the EU convention, as laid out in article 12 of the ECAT.
• To arrange appointments for individual clients, and liaising with organisations and individuals regarding clients in a professional manner.
• In Outreach - Visiting clients face to face (where suitable) a minimum of once a month, taking into account what is reasonable to meet that client’s needs.
• Meeting clients in an appropriate environment, including using remote sessions where needed.
• To ensure the progression of clients through the system, including journey planning and move on strategies, within the required time frame.
• To regularly attend supervision meetings with Line Manager.
• Adhering to all internal procedures regarding City Hearts and any legislation.
• Promoting CH in adherence to the terms of the contract – this may include attending events on behalf of CH as a whole.
• Being placed on the Drop In rota to support clients where required.