We have are looking for an Accommodation Coordinator to oversee the work of our Male and Female Safe-houses in Liverpool, a total of 4 properties. Our Accommodation teams work to provide a safe and secure place for Survivors of Modern Day Slavery who have no where else to go. Accommodation Coordinators are organised and caring. They assist with the management of the service to our accommodation clients by supporting current caseworkers with their cases, offering guidance and instruction and helping train and induct new caseworkers. In addition to this they will complete administrative duties in line with The Salvation Army Modern Slavery Contract.
Job Title: Accommodation Coordinator (Male and Female Accommodation) Reports to: NW Residential Service Manager Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours
Contract Duration: Fixed until 29th June 2025 Salary: £23,500 plus on an annual on call supplement of £1500
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Closing Date: 30th September
Interview Date: W/c 4th October
Probationary Period: 3 months
Direct Reports: 5-6 Accommodation Caseworkers
• Management of caseworkers in the team. Including but not limited to: interviews, supervisions, appraisals and managing leave requests.
• Be the first point of contact for your team.
• Ensuring adherence to all internal procedures regarding City Hearts, the Safe House and any legislation including external KPI's.
• Supporting Caseworkers to ensure all clients are given excellent support and advocacy by the team, with effective journey plans to independence
• Effective Preventative and Reactive Safeguarding
• Complete weekly management reports and trackers
• Appropriate reporting to Line Manager in weekly meetings
• To organise day to day running of shifts such as appointments, staffing levels and client’s needs
• To help resolve any on-going issues in the accommodation
• Oversight of Client Management System (CMS) tracking support hours and case management
• Administration of caseworkers/support workers and volunteer’s rota at the accommodation
• Administrating petty cash use at the accommodation
• Arrange team meetings for the house staff and volunteers as well as attend staff and management meetings as needed.
• Liaising with external companies who are completing work in the property e.g. cleaning companies
• Maintaining, and developing as needed, local service links and contacts
• Oversight of health and safety including regular checks at the property
• Oversight of preparation of bedrooms, folders and paperwork for new clients
• Keeping stock of welcome packs and manage donations at the accommodation
• Oversee the implementation of medication policy and procedures across the safe houses
• To ensure the staff/client and communal and private (indoor and outdoor) areas are kept clean and tidy and to administrate any necessary cleaning rotas
• To organise weekly activities for clients and be a link for those accessing activities in the local area
• To oversee and help source any health and wellbeing needs in the accommodation
• To encourage feedback and respond to action points raised by clients about the accommodation
• To oversee activities being implemented for clients e.g. holidays, half-term etc
• To carry out on call as designated on the rota
• Promoting CH in adherence to the terms of the contract – this may include attending events on behalf of CH as a whole.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.