Funding Officer – City Bridge Trust
£29,250 - £32,910 per annum inclusive
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the heart of the City of London Corporation’s charitable funder, City Bridge Trust (CBT) working to reduce inequality and create more cohesive communities in London.
As part of a team of Funding Officers, you will work to provide a core business support function within CBT, anchoring all activity in the organisation’s core values.
If you have a particular interest in communications, IT and grant-making, this is the job for you.
You will broadly be asked to:
- Provide initial advice & information to potential and current recipients of charitable funding.
- Support the effective monitoring and evaluation of charitable funding agreements/social investments.
- Support the management of data, information and content in respect of relevant databases, shared files, the website and intranet; producing and running reports, uploading and amending information when required.
- Assist with planning and co-ordination of promotional events.
- Assist with the production of committee and sub-committee papers, the administration of meeting decisions and with servicing internal meetings.
To apply online, please visit our website.
Closing date: 12 noon, 5 August 2019.
Alternatively, please contact us(24 hr answerphone) quoting reference number TC727. A minicom service for the hearing impaired is available as well.
The City of London Corporation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The CBT team works flexibly and encourages applications on the basis of job share.