The Clean Air Fund is looking to recruit an Analyst- Health to join the team. This role can be based in London, Dehli or Accra and you must need to have the right to work in the location you are applying for. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation whose mission is to use philanthropic grants to catalyse a reduction in air pollution.
As a Health Analyst with Clean Air Fund you would help to deliver the Clean Air Fund’s mission through high quality support to core workstreams. This includes supporting the design, management and monitoring of philanthropic initiatives and programmes, project and grant management, as well as the design and management of partnerships and communication efforts. You will will also input into the development, monitoring and evaluation of Clean Air Fund’s health strategy. You would work primarily on health-related projects, across multiple teams and task managers in a matrix system. Tasks will combine supporting the designing and management a set of grants, as well as supporting a wide range of projects and workstreams across the breath of the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Degree and professional experience in public health, environmental health or public policy
- Experience in project management for an international non-governmental organisation or a philanthropic organisation
- Experience in working on health and/or environment issues
- Experience in networking and building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Proven experience in context research, data gathering and analysis in relation to health impacts
- Evidence of capacity to work in range of cultural and socio-economic contexts, adapting style and approach appropriately and in a culturally sensitive manner
- Excellent communication skills including grant and report writing, minute taking, delivering presentations and keeping internal stakeholders updated
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office programmes, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to manage a busy workload with fluctuating deadlines
- Proven teamworking skills, including flexibility and enthusiasm
- A self-starter, resilient, able to work at pace with agility and interpersonal flexibility
For more information on this role, as well as the full person specification please see the job description
- Closing date – Sunday 10th July 2022
- Salary – In UK £20,600-41,200, in other locations a local salary and benefits package will be offered
- Type of employment - Permanent
- Location- London, Delhi or Accra. You must have the right to work in one of these locations.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, returning parents, carers or any other aspect which makes them unique. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that the recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. We are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of our employees from all forms of harm.