About Migrant Help
Migrant Help is a leading charity that has been established for over 50 years and delivers a range of support and advice services to migrants across the UK. Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect and enables them to reach their full potential.
About Clear Voice
Clear Voice Interpreting Services is a language services provider and award-winning social enterprise that delivers instant telephone interpreting, face to face appointments and written translations to businesses and charities across the UK. We have a wide range of clients and a strong reputation in the asylum and refugee support sector. All of our profits go back to our parent charity Migrant Help to support asylum seekers and victims of trafficking.
The scope of this role is to provide high quality and timely administrative booking support to Clear Voice Interpreting Services. The post holder will work in the appointments team to fulfil bookings for telephone, video and face to face appointments under the direction of the Clear Voice Head of Operations and Senior Coordinators on a day-to-day basis and the Clear Voice Director overall. This will include:
• processing booking queries from clients
• the allocation of appropriate translators/interpreters,
• making telephone, video, and face to face pre-booking appointments for our clients,
• quality assurance of the interpreters,
• providing professional administrative support,
• working effectively within a team and individually.
The post holder will work consistently to ensure the continuous development of the Clear Voice booking administration function; he/she/they will ensure that administrative processes, procedures, and customer care are efficient, professional, and consistent at all times. The post holder is expected to contribute to the overall success of the Organisation in accordance with Migrant Help's aims and objectives at all times.
•Through the consistent and high-quality delivery of service, maintain and develop the service's values and reputation in the marketplace
• Respond to all face to face, video, and telephone pre-booking requests in a timely manner, ensuring targets are met
• Ensuring confirmation processes and associated paperwork is completed accurately
• Form and maintain positive working relationships with current clients and partners
• Maintain a robust CRM system and database of all interpreters who are registered with the service and Clear Voice customer records – especially booking records
• Maintain the robust and timely booking and billing procedures
• Assist with chasing overdue timesheets
• Liaise with interpreters and clients over appointment changes or cancellations
• Support the team with the day-to-day administrative needs of a busy service as and when required
• Maintain accurate and regular monitoring of interpreter timeliness and quality of face to face appointments as required
• To support and always demonstrate the vision and values of our organisation
• Follow all policies of Migrant Help, as the parent organisation to Clear Voice
• Any other reasonable duties assigned, including administrative and operational tasks within the post holder’s competency
We place a high value on employees in relation to the work that they do and the benefits the organisation offers, with an ethos of being a Great Place to Work these include:
• Flexibility and work life balance
• Enhanced family friendly provisions
• Additional holiday entitlements
• Perkbox benefits
• Non-contributory pension scheme.
Migrant Help is committed to safeguarding those we provide a service to, applicants will have to undergo strict vetting procedures throughout different stages of the recruitment process.
-This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Reference and Identity checks including Right to Work in the UK
Therefore the applicant must:
- Hold a valid, full current 10 year British passport; full EU passport or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
- Provide full UK address history for the last five years
- Provide full employment history for previous 3 years and or suitable documentation to cover any gaps.