Challenges Events Marketing Manager
You will work with the Sports and Challenges portfolio managers and the Sports and Challenges Manager to strategically develop and manage the acquisition and marketing of the portfolio of sports and challenge and mass participation events including virtual events. You will be part of helping to ensure that CLIC Sargent is recognised as a sector leading events brand.
Challenges Events Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Maximise sign-ups and income for CLIC Sargent through the planning and management of the Sports, Challenges and Mass Participation marketing portfolio.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth for each event and activity in order to produce an overall set of target KPIs.
- Manage key supplier relationships in conjunction with those responsible for front line delivery.
- Use your expert knowledge of audience/s to shape, inform and deliver the marketing activity required to reach agreed targets
- Work with the relevant budget holders to ensure all activity maximises spend and stays within set budgets
- Design creative acquisition and marketing campaigns that will maximise return on investment
- Ensure that post event analysis is conducted to guide your future decision making. Work with the Brand and Marketing team, to ensure consistent and audience-led strategic marketing approaches for the events and activities portfolio, considering all channels and PR to obtain the best possible financial return.
- Ensure all activities comply with appropriate legal, regulatory and fundraising good practice requirements and with CLIC Sargent policies and standards.
- To maximise Gift Aid income and ensure full regulation compliance for designated area of work by identifying opportunity, responding to regulation changes or recommendations, implementing quality control and supporting and developing colleagues.
Challenges Events Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Strong events mass participation marketing experience.
- Experience of coordinating and delivering multi-channel insight-led marketing campaigns.
- Results oriented and experience of reaching/exceeding targets and of interpreting and working
with financial information, forecasts and budgets.
- Experience of successfully liaising and negotiating with external organisations, creative
agencies and suppliers.
- Experience of inspiring and motivating customers /supporters and developing focussed plans.
- Experience of dealing with the public using different media including online, face to face and
over the phone.
- Experience of managing projects involving a range of stakeholders delivering results on budget
and on time.
Fundraising, marketing, sales or project/event management qualification or similar.
About CLIC Sargent:
Today, 12 children and young people in the UK hear the shocking news they have cancer. CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families, and provides them with clinical, practical, emotional and financial support. You can be a part of helping them cope with cancer and get the most out of life.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £32,365 per annum
Benefits: In return for your commitment, we offer a great reward package, which includes generous annual leave entitlement and pension scheme.
Closing Date: 7 December 2020
Interview Date: 15 December 2020
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Fundraising Executive, Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising, Marketing Communications, Marketing Campaigns, Supporter Marketing, Sports Fundraising, Mass Participation Fundraising, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, etc.