Fundraising Engagement Manager
You will join our dynamic team as an ambitious fundraising relationship manager and help us fight for young lives against cancer.
As a Fundraising Engagement Manager you will maximise income and awareness for CLIC Sargent by supporting and developing regional fundraising activity across North Birmingham, Shropshire and The Black Country.
You will achieve ambitious targets by generating and managing fantastic supporter relationships, proactively building pipelines and securing new business.
Our ambitious team is passionate about fighting for young lives against cancer. We are proud of our clear focus to deliver our strategy by building outstanding supporter relationships.
Fundraising Engagement Manager Responsibilities:
- You’ll be responsible for generating income from corporate partners and community supporters.
- You will recruit, retain, motivate and develop fundraising groups and volunteers.
- This position offers an exciting opportunity to help deliver our national partnership with Morrisons and play a key role in delivering national campaigns.
Fundraising Engagement Manager Requirements:
- The successful candidate may have a proven track record in fundraising or relationship management and generating new business to meet income targets.
- You’ll be an influential negotiator with highly engaging communication, presentation, networking and relationship building skills.
- You will be self-motivated and action focused with excellent time management skills.
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Have a sufficient Broadband connection if home based.
- Live in North Birmingham, Shropshire or The Black Country. Candidates who live outside of the local authority should highlight an intention to relocate to the area in their covering letter for their application to be considered.
Cancer doesn’t discriminate and neither does CLIC Sargent.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
About CLIC Sargent:
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s largest children’s cancer charity.
“Amazing staff and important cause” – Glassdoor review, April 2019
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £27,531 per annum
Closing date: 31 October 2019
You may have experience of the following: Fundraising Engagement Manager, Fundraising Manager, Fundraiser, Engagement Manager, Fundraising Executive, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising Administrator, Sales Executive, Business Development, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.