Supporter Engagement Executive
You will join us as a Supporter Engagement Executive. This is an exciting and varied role with an opportunity to make it your own and make a difference!
Supporter Engagement Executive Responsibilities:
- Working closely with our fundraising teams to engage and steward our fundraising supporters.
- Supporting the management of complaints and feedback from our supporters and the general public. You will use your demonstrable experience to effectively turn things around and resolve complaints to a high standard.
- Working with the central Supporter Engagement management team to provide tracking and reporting on team performance, as well as other tasks, to enable the continuous improvement of the team.
- Providing operation and business management support to the central Supporter Engagement management team.
Supporter Engagement Executive Requirements:
- You will have a passion for, and experience of, developing and maximising supporter relationships and delivering excellent supporter experience by phone.
- You will have patience, exceptional listening and communication skills, but above all a real passion for delivering an excellent supporter experience, whilst clearly and consistently managing expectations.
- You will be highly organised, analytical and able to manage simultaneous demands of multiple work streams, utilising your strong time management skills.
- Outgoing, with an ability to build rapport quickly, you will enjoy dealing with supporters and customers, both internally and externally.
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds, to join us and help improve the lives of children and young people with cancer and their families. We particularly want to encourage people from under-represented groups to step forward and apply to work or volunteer with CLIC Sargent.
CLIC Sargent is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
About CLIC Sargent:
Today, 12 children and young people in the UK hear the shocking news they have cancer. CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families, and provides them with clinical, practical, emotional and financial support. You can be a part of helping them cope with cancer and get the most out of life.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 35 hours per week
Salary: £23,643 per annum
Benefits: In return for your commitment, we offer a great reward package, which includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and season ticket loan.
Interview date: 7 February 2020
You may have experience of the following: Supporter Engagement, Customer Services Officer, Volunteering, Fundraiser, Fundraising, Social Media, Customer Services, Account Manager, Events Assistant, Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Administration, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, Customer Support, etc.