Are you a Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA candidate who is looking to complete your qualification? Are you concerned about the Climate Crisis and want to do something positive about it? Join our global Finance team as an Assistant Management Accountant and we will provide support to help you finish your studies and become a fully qualified accountant.
We are a legal and environmental charity that uses the power of the law to fight against climate change and to protect nature and the environment. Our finance team currently comprises of 22 colleagues working across our offices in London, Brussels, Warsaw, Madrid, Berlin and Beijing.
In this role you will be working alongside the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to assist in the production of monthly management accounts, providing support to our budget holders and to a busy finance team.
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts
- Assist in the production of financial Key Performance Indicators
- Prepare and upload journals
- Assist with regular reviews of transactions for correct coding
- Provide direction, challenge and review of budgets and forecasts
- Contribute to the Year-End process
- Assist with statutory and donor audits
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA. Looking to complete your qualification – Study support provided
- Experience of working within charity finance and especially working with restricted and unrestricted funds in different currencies and coding to specific projects
- Experience of working with Access Dimensions, FocalPoint or other similar accounting packages
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly of large excel spreadsheet functionality including Lookups, pivot tables, data sorting
- Fluent (CEFR level C2) in English
Flexible working: Post-covid, our flexible working policy allows our people the choice to decide to work from home in the country where their contract of employment is issued for 80% of their month, with the other 20% of their month being office-based.
ClientEarth values diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings. We aim to appoint the most suitable candidate at all times and welcome applications from people from all different backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Please note that ClientEarth is only able to employ those who have the pre-existing legal right to work in the UK.
ClientEarth is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice or legal services to third parties.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.