Communications plays a vital role in support of ClientEarth's work using the law to ensure a healthy future for the planet and all who live on it. We know that by amplifying the work of our lawyers and environmental experts we can influence decision-making and drive real, long-lasting change.
We are recruiting a new team member to help us deliver our marketing communications strategy, to help deliver our powerful story and to build the public support we need to achieve our goals.
As our Digital Marketing Officer you will focus on managing and enhancing our web presence, including our websites and social media channels. You will have a key role to play in the redevelopment of our website and in delivering engaging stories, features and news that communicates the power and value of our work.
You will also provide marketing and digital communications advice and support to the wider team and the organisation as a whole to help achieve ClientEarth's objectives.
This role sits within our growing and ambitious communications function, which includes communications, political, campaigning, marketing and supporter engagement specialists working across five European offices. As well as delivering effective and outcome-focused marketing communications, this role will also support our ongoing efforts to continually improve the standard and effectiveness of communications work at ClientEarth. You will be expected to think creatively and use the full suite of communications tools to change, amplify our message and draw support to our cause.
You will work with the Head of Marketing Communications and the wider marketing team to develop and deliver out our marketing communications strategy, as part of our wider communications strategy.
- Help develop a 'create once, publish everywhere' approach to content
- Help develop and deliver compelling supporter journeys to encourage individuals to deepen their engagement with ClientEarth
- Create and disseminate the resources and content necessary to maintain a strong external image for ClientEarth
- Work on delivering regular campaigns to increase the number of ClientEarth's supporter contacts, including the creation and delivery of email campaigns
- Work in-house and with external agencies to develop our online presence and activity to increase reach, engagement and interaction
- Maintain, update and develop ClientEarth's websites and other owned channels including drafting copy, uploading and editing articles and liaising with our external developers for technical support
- Expand and improve on our digital marketing activities, including social media, email campaigns, audio-visual content and other creative assets
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of our digital work to make sure we are deploying our resources effectively
- Help coordinate the digital work of the wider communications team
- Stay abreast of trends, developments and opportunities, advising the team on how we can most effectively use these to achieve our strategic objectives.
- Offer strategic advice to colleagues on digital communications issues and approaches, ensuring that they make the most of the communications opportunities to enhance the impact of their work.
- Work with others in the Communications function to continually improve our output and processes, and develop innovative new approaches that can be replicated across other areas of ClientEarth's communications work.
- Help with invoicing and other finance and non-finance administration tasks for the team.
Click on the apply button and you will be directed to our vacancy page.
ClientEarth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note that ClientEarth will only be able to employ those who have the legal right to work in the country where this post is based.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.