Digital Workplace Engineer
We are looking for a Digital Workplace Engineer to join our growing IT team at ClientEarth. The role will be based in our London office but provide support to ClientEarth’s global operations across the US, UK, Europe, China and Japan.
You will take on a pivotal role in spearheading initiatives aimed at enhancing employee engagement through the Microsoft VIVA suite, tackling data residency challenges within a global context, and, notably, taking a lead role in the evolution of our new Intranet powered by SharePoint Online and M365 platform.
You will also administer our SharePoint Online environment, including ensuring compliance and security of the full environment, providing support, and aiding with the adoption of changes in business processes and training. solutions to improve user experience.
Meet your Manager
In this role, you will be managed by Vaarun Malik, our Global Head of IT. Vaarun joined ClientEarth in 2021 and is based in London. Prior to joining ClientEarth Vaarun worked as Group Information & Technology Manager for Mastcraft for over 10 years.
- Understanding organisational problems and processes by applying problem-solving and decision-making skills through delivering services and solutions using the MS Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent), SharePoint, Teams and other MS365 services.
- Identifying areas and processes where Power Platform and M365 can be better leveraged to facilitate process improvement and automation.
- Guide and educate employees on the effective use of the Power Platform SharePoint, MS Teams and other MS365 services.
- Support the Head of IT in IT strategy to deliver Microsoft Employee Experience and the VIVA suite of services.
- Support the current SharePoint environment, to implement new features and functionality as required.
- Create, maintain, support and monitor security permissions and schemas for SharePoint.
- Certified in Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS-900
- Certified in Microsoft 365 Administration MS-102
- Experience in developing and deploying digital workplace and productivity services within the M365 suite of products.
- Experience in managing SharePoint Online, MS Teams and M365
- Professional experience in providing online SharePoint, PowerApps and Automation solutions
- Proficiency in the development of enterprise portal applications using SharePoint Online
Note to candidates: We know that long lists of criteria can be daunting and that some candidates will not apply for a role unless they feel they are 100% qualified. If you feel you meet at least some of the essential criteria below, we still encourage you to apply.
Have a question about this job? Please visit our Careers site for advice on applying, FAQs, and more.
Flexible working: We are proud to be a Flexa accredited Employer. Visit our Flexa Employer page for more information on our approach to flexible working. Our flexible working policy allows our people the choice to decide to work from home in the country where their contract of employment is issued for 80% of their month, with the other 20% of their month being office-based See our Benefits page for more.
ClientEarth values diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings. We aim to appoint the most suitable candidate at all times and welcome applications from people from all different backgrounds.
Please note that ClientEarth is only able to employ those who have the pre-existing legal right to work in the UK
ClientEarth is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice or legal services to third parties.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.