Here at ClientEarth, we are looking for a Philanthropy Assistant to join our London-based Development team. In this role you will be supporting our Philanthropy team, who work with individuals and organisations to raise funds that help us to deliver our work, using the power of the law to protect our planet.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to start their career in fundraising. You will be supporting the Philanthropy Team and will be responsible for gift administration, supporting the management of the donor pipeline and data management. Your main tasks will include:
- Supporting the Philanthropy Team with processing donations
- Assisting with the production of fundraising materials
- Maintaining the Philanthropy Teams document library on SharePoint
- Coordinating the delivery of donor communications
- Working with our Events Coordinator to assist with the delivery of ClientEarth events
- Working with our Finance Team to ensure recording and reconciliation of philanthropic income
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate donor profiles on our database
- Coordinating internal meetings
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of providing first-class customer service
- Experience of managing multiple tasks and priorities within a work environment
- Experience of working with a broad range of stakeholders and understanding their different needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to write engaging and inspiring communications
- Critical thinking, highly creative and solutions-oriented
- The ability to coordinate information and reframe in a clear and engaging way
This role will be based in our Hackney, London office. Please note that due to the current Covid-19 situation, all of our staff are currently working remotely and our office remains closed. The successful candidate may need to start their new role working remotely.
ClientEarth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note that for this role, ClientEarth will only be able to employ those who have the pre-existing legal right to work in the UK.