Clore Social Leadership supports and develops social leaders so that they can transform their communities, organisations and the world around them. We help make social change happen by investing in people and enabling them to become resilient, connected and collaborative leaders with the right capabilities to tackle today’s social challenges.
As Digital Manager, you will lead on digital development at Clore Social Leadership, supporting us to become an agile, user-centred organisation on the cutting edge of leadership development. You will manage and support a number of projects using digital technology to innovate and scale leadership development solutions across the social sector.
This is an exciting time for Clore Social Leadership. We have spent the last four years developing, testing and implementing new programmes and resources for social leaders, and we are aiming to engage leaders on a massive scale. This role will play a critical role in the future of the organisation, and we are looking for someone with the right balance of creativity and know-how to take Clore Social forward and strengthen our digital capabilities.
As Digital Manager, you will be responsible for the development of new digital products that can help transform social leaders and their organisations. You’ll also be involved in improving office automation (CRM), database management, development of a platform for online communities and the continuing development of online learning programmes. And you will play a key role in the implementation and development of the digital and technological tools for the teams within Clore Social.
Developing a digital culture:
- Working with senior leaders across the organisation to integrate a digital-first approach to deliver business objectives.
- Encourage digital innovation and model an agile approach to product and service design and development.
- Lead and manage digital projects and products ensuring delivery on time and budget.
Internal Systems and processes:
- Have the overarching responsibility of the CRM and deliver continuous improvement and further development to meet key business goals.
- Work closely with all teams to develop their CRM capability.
- Develop new systems and processes to ensure Clore’s processes are streamlined and automated.
- Work with the Engagement team to build a multifunctional, membership platform to connect a large community of Clore members, enabling them to interact with Clore and one another.
Online learning and digital product development:
- Understand the learning needs of leaders in the social sector, translating them into new digital programmes and products.
- Identify existing successful learning products and adapt them to the needs of our learners.
- Lead on upgrading our existing programmes to integrate digital leadership skills.
- Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience of our existing programmes.
- Document and improve systems and processes to streamline and automate programme management.
- Take direction on priorities from the line manager, which may vary from time to time.
- Bring in expertise from time to time, managing consultants and work involving other individuals and teams.
- Adhere to organisational policies including equal opportunities and code of conduct.
- Keep professional knowledge and expertise up to date.
- Thrive while making things happen in a digital world.
Skills & Experiences (E = Essential & D = Desirable)
- Experience working with online learning platforms, collaboration tools, membership platforms and online communities (E)
- Experience of CRM and other marketing automation tools (E)
- Experience managing external agency relationships (E)
- Experience with user-centred design methodologies to develop products and services (E)
- Experience of leading and supporting project teams with a diverse range of skills and levels (E)
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with users, turning user insight into real actions and solutions (E)
- Experience using data collection methods such as user interviews, observations, experiments, A/B testing, surveys and analytics (E)
- Experience managing websites and understand how to bring stories to life online, using your knowledge of user experience to create inspiring user journeys (D)
- Ability to visualize your ideas and insights (D)
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty (D)
- Experience of team building and taking teams with you on the journey of transformation (D)
- Focused: Analytical thinker with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Strong attention to detail.
- Creative: Proven ability to think creatively to create great user experiences.
- Curious: Life long learner, actively engages in personal and professional development.
- Courageous: Able to challenge the status quo to seek continuous improvement & innovative solutions;
- Passionate: Passion and enthusiasm for the use of digital, design and technology and its power in catalysing social change.
- Flexible: Ability to multitask, work at speed and be flexible while driving results
- Resilient: Wanting to work in a fast-paced changing organisation
The postholder will report to the Chief Executive but will be managed on specific projects by other senior leaders in the team. The postholder will be working closely with all teams (eg. Programmes, Operations, Marketing and Engagement) at Clore Social Leadership.
Hit Apply Now button and attach a covering letter and CV. Your covering letter should explain why you would be interested in working at Clore Social Leadership and how any previous experience would help to make you a suitable candidate for this role. No applications will be considered without a covering letter.
- Application deadline: Sunday, November 10th at midnight
- First Round interviews: Tuesday, November 12th (afternoon)
- Second Round interviews: Friday, November 15th