Our property and facilities team has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Management Coordinator to join and assist in leading the operational management and maintenance of Coin Street’s 13-acre estate which includes 220 homes, shops, design studios, galleries and restaurants, a neighbourhood centre with a busy conference centre and public realm.
Coin Street Community Builders is a social enterprise responsible for developing and managing a significant part of London’s South Bank. We have transformed a largely derelict area into a thriving place for people to live, work and visit by creating co-operative homes, public realm shops, restaurants and meeting spaces. The 13-acre estate also includes designer-maker studios, gallery and exhibition spaces, parks, the riverside walkway and a family and children’s centre.
The FM Co-ordinator, Hard Services, will play a key role in monitoring and driving improved performance from our contractors and suppliers. They will oversee the day to day performance monitoring and reporting of our mechanical and engineering services contractors ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with KPIs. The role will work closely with teams across the organisation delivering a proactive and reactive facilities service.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a facilities role in a mixed-use environment.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety and Fire Safety legislation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Creating an inspirational neighbourhood
We provide the opportunities and spaces for people to lead their own change.
Our activities are wide and far reaching. From giving families and children the best start in life through our childcare and family support, to creating and maintaining high quality live, work and play spaces on land which we own.
In return, we can offer you:
- 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) pro rata for part time staff
- 8% contributory pension scheme (5% employer contribution, 3% employee contribution)
- Health and wellbeing support, including online mental health therapy sessions
- Free gym membership at Colombo, annual flu jabs
- Commitment to training and development