Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 1.6 million children who today will receive Mary’s Meals.
The Operations Support Officer will provide a back-office support function regarding facilities management, development of systems and processes, implementation of the health and safety management system, logistics and administration. This includes contributing to the development of operational excellence that supports the growing awareness of the Mary’s Meals movement, building relationships and meeting expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting colleagues in the implementation of systems and processes.
- Undertaking agreed audits of our charity shops, communicating with colleagues on the timetable and type of audit and feedback any identified non-compliance or required improvements.
- Providing support and training to employees and volunteers in our shops and to those who operate material aid collections and loadings.
- Maintaining the system for repairs and maintenance and cleaning matters for offices, shops and warehouse, ensuring the safety and security of our shops and warehouse premises.
- Providing a reception service, responding to telephone enquiries.
- Organising all office purchases in line with our policies and procedures.
- Supporting the preparation of mail-outs.
To apply, please visit our website by following instructions on Charity Job.
Closing date: Friday, 28 February 2020