Based at our North hub, Greater Manchester
Salary: Band 5, £24,864 - £30,921, dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Combat Stress was established in 1919. We are the UK's leading charity for veterans' mental health. For a century, we've helped former servicemen and women deal with trauma-related mental health conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety and depression.
Today we provide UK-wide support to veterans from every service and every conflict, on the phone and online, in the community and at our treatment centres. We're on a mission to raise awareness that invisible injuries can be just as hard to cope with as physical ones. So, when a veteran is having a tough time, we're there to help tackle the past and to take on the future.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our team in the North England hub.
Our Senior Administrators play a vital role in the delivery of patient care via the management of the veteran's end-to-end pathway. Our roles are varied and challenging and your day to day duties may include;
- The booking & management of clinical appointments
- Supervising, coaching and developing our Administrators, including annual appraisals
- Tracking veterans through their journey to ensure a great patient experience
- Management of our clinician's diaries and typing of clinical correspondence
- Supporting the IDT with meetings, minutes and correspondence
- Using your excellent knowledge & experience of a range of administrative procedures to support the team
Within Combat Stress we pride ourselves on making a difference and you will be able to enjoy a rewarding career with opportunities to develop and grow as an individual.
Whilst previous administration experience or supervising a team is desirable, we are first and foremost looking for individuals with a passion to work in a health care setting and those with a 'can do' attitude.
The successful candidates will join a friendly and supportive team that values the contribution of all staff.
This role is subject to a DBS check.
What we offer:
You will work within a reputable charity that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our veterans, that has a fantastic cause and a committed follower base.
* 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Competitive stakeholder pension scheme - contributions matched up to 10% of salary
* Discount shopping vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
Plus many more.