Fixed Term: November - August
£34,000 - 40,000
Team: Fundraising and Partnerships
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Lead to support the delivery of a marketing strategy for Comic Relief including campaign development for Red Nose Day and other year-round events.
· To work within a matrix of channel experts and internal creative teams and external agencies to plan and deliver various projects and marketing activities e.g. advertising campaigns, broadcast events, celebrity challenges) that support the overall campaign objectives, ensuring all activity is delivered effectively and efficiently.
· To work with channel experts (for example in Digital Communications and PR) to implement the agreed plan and ensure that it works effectively with other communications priorities and agendas for Comic Relief.
Essential Education and Competencies:
· Experience of delivering marketing activity or projects for a high-profile brand.
· Experience of working within a matrix of channel experts and multi-disciplined stakeholders.
· Worked effectively with creative studios and channel experts.
· Experience of marketing planning and tracking.
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Effective Communications, written and oral.
· Creative problem solving.
· Project management experience.
To apply, please visit our website via the link and apply online.
Role closes - 12:00pm, 2nd Oct 2019 BST (Europe/London)