Our client is looking for an Interim Commercial Contracts Manager for 3-6 months based in Maidstone.
Purpose of the Job:
Provide professional commercial and procurement expertise, advice and guidance using a risk matrix based approach, to assist stakeholders to plan, develop, source and manage procurement arrangements, to effectively meet organisational and business objectives and to support the letting of all contracts to ensure compliance with Public Contract Regulations.
The suitable candidate needs to have a background within waste management and ideally from a public sector background.
- Experience with contract regulations
- Strong procurement experience
- Knowledge of pre-contractual terms
- Hands-on, full cycle, procurement experience including:
* Use of market knowledge to inform the procurement strategy
* Supporting clients to produce effective specifications
* Executing the tendering process through to contract award
* Shaping the contract to deliver client requirements, working with Legal when required
* Handling supplier negotiations
* Advising the client on appropriate contract management processes
Support Commissioners by providing commercial, contractual and legislative expertise into contract strategies, advising and supporting clients on procurement aspects of their commissioning and business plans.Advise and support clients on the commercial and financial viability of differing sourcing options for specific projects, contract issues, tender processes and procurement cycles.
If you are interested, please contacts Olivia Costa [email protected] / 07753 302 893
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.