Social Inclusion Project Manager - Tooting
Part time - 22.5 hours per week (£12ph, £14,108 pro rata salary)
The purpose of the role is to work with and co-produce service users journeys through appropriate services, and facilitate their growth and recovery, ensuring all monitoring and other statutory and funding requirements are met.
- Provide flexible and responsive support, based on the needs and aspirations of service users that promote social inclusion and recovery.
- Carry out person centred assessments and manage a caseload of clients to support people with mental health problems on their recovery journey
- Work with service users to identify goals and how to achieve them
- Work with service users to facilitate access to appropriate services to progress their growth and recovery
- Initiate, develop, execute and supervise activities as required for the Resource Centre
- Review and reflect the recovery journey with the service users using the Mental Health Outcomes Star
- Assist in developing community links and partnerships with other agencies
- Liaise with Care Coordinators and other professionals to ensure service users experience a joined up service
- To recruit and supervise volunteers, obtaining DBS clearance, references and providing induction and monthly supervision
- Degree qualification or equivalent in mental health, social care, volunteering, or a related field
- Experience working within a mental health setting
- Experience of providing advice, guidance and training to others
- Experience of delivering presentations and marketing services
- Experience of networking and liaising with referrers and community based organisations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint); ability to use database systems
- Ability to carry out quantitative and qualitative data analysis for reporting purposes
- Ability to work within a fixed budget
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to be considered for this role, please submit your up to date CV via the 'apply' button today.