Are you our next Admin Support Coordinator? Are you passionate about sales administrative procedures and supporting a successful team where you can take on new responsibilities and grow within the sales field in our UK Team?
Common Purpose is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1989 that develops leaders who can cross boundaries. This enables them to solve complex problems both in organizations and in cities. We deliver face-to-face and online leadership courses for multiple generations of leaders: from students in universities to senior leaders in organizations and society.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious professional who shares our values and is equally passionate about systems and process efficiencies within organizations. You will be responsible for supporting our UK team with an emphasis on financial and business development support.
This role is a full time permanent home based role in the UK (Offices in: London, Bristol or and Bradford). We are willing to consider part time employment for suitable candidates.
As our Admin Support Coordinator you will:
- Support on financial processes with a particular emphasis on invoicing customers
- Working closely with the central Finance team to meet their deadlines
- Work closely with the UK team to ensure their income targets are met via invoicing and cash management
Business Development Support:
- Support our sales team with both business development and growth activities where needed
- Produce weekly/monthly sales analysis & reports for the sales team meetings
- Work with business development leads to ensure all relevant information is added and updated in our internal CRM system
- Work with clients and sponsors to gather information for new work proposals and support contracting
Administrative & Operational support:
- Produce management data on sales and outreach activities
- Coordinate the schedules of our Development Directors and Managing Director
- Provide support to the wider team where needed
You will bring the following experience with you:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to create and maintain effective office management systems
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer management skills
- A collaborative team-player, while also able to work well independently
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Excellent written English, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
What we offer in return
- A salary of £23,000-£24,500 per annum dependent on experience
- 25 days of annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays & Christmas Shutdown (25/12-1/1)
- Flexible working environment
- Fast-paced environment – which will continue to test and develop you
- Growth – you will be continually developing key skills and capabilities for your future through the role and our internal training and development programmes
- Impact – you will see the impact of your work as you work with teams across the organization
- Purpose – the chance to work with a diverse range of colleagues across the globe driven by the same mission
- Responsibility – you will take responsibility from day one and be given real accountability and ownership in your role
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – if and when needed
Sound interesting? Please send us your CV and cover letter telling us why you think you’re a great fit for us and this role!