EUROPE 101 Programme Manager
Are you passionate about leadership, diversity and community building? If so, come and join us at Common Purpose Charitable Trust as our next Europe101 Programme Manager. This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their professional career. Full of energy, drive and with a can-do attitude you will work closely with different teams to lead the dissemination of the Europe101 programme and campaign. Convening the next generation of young leaders across Europe to develop as leaders, build diverse relationships and collaborate around future solutions.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment you will be responsible for promoting, looking after and growing our Europe101 programme.
We are looking for someone who shares our values, cares about Europe and is passionate about developing leaders.
The Europe101 Programme Manager role entails, but is not limited to:
- Liaise with new and existing partner organisations to build Europe101 in order to maximise the impact of the partnerships.
- Manage the Patrons group so as to benefit fully from their knowledge and networks.
- Recruit large diverse groups of participants on the Europe101 programme regularly through the year.
- Manage the online programmes when they run, ensuring overall positive user experience.
- Create and share outreach content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles, flyers, newsletters, videos, etc. appropriate for inclusion in newsletters of these organizations.
- Work with the team to develop programme curriculum and programme materials based on participant feedback delivering a refreshed and updated Europe101 programme each year.
- Track and report on enrolment and programme satisfaction metrics, both to the Patrons, Colleagues and other important stakeholders.
- Build and sustain relationships with a diverse range of key decision-makers
- Ensure that the Common Purpose image is high profile, independent and professional.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Purpose led, passionate about helping develop leaders who can cross boundaries.
- Driven, to create real impact for individuals and organizations.
- Agile, able to manage and prioritize a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, able to work with a diverse range of partners, customers, contributors and colleagues globally.
- Flexible, to travel across Europe for short periods of time and outside of normal working hours.
- Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint especially).
Alongside having the core skills and capabilities needed for the role, some beneficial experiences include:
- The ability to create and design online learning programmes.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- The enthusiasm to learn new skills; meaning the role can grow with you.
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures.
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues.
- An understanding of and commitment to Common Purpose’s mission, values and behaviours.
What we are offering in return?
- 25 days of annual leave per annum.
- Fast pace – which will continue to test and develop you.
- Growth – you will be continually developing key skills and capabilities for your future.
- Impact – you will see the impact of your work as you deliver programmes across the world.
- Purpose – the chance to work with a diverse range of colleagues driven by the same mission.
- Responsibility – you will take on partnerships from day one and be given real accountability.
- Inspiration – working with the Founder of Common Purpose and of Europe101 Julia Middleton.
The Programme Manager role is paid the equivalent of £32,000 per annum, dependent on experience. The successful candidate can work from home anywhere in Europe.
Sound interesting? Please send us your CV and cover letter!
Common Purpose is willing to consider candidates from any background provided they can demonstrate the relevance of their skills and experience.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.