Are you passionate about leadership and developing people to create positive change in their communities, organisations and in society? If so, come and join us at Common Purpose International as our next Programme Manager.
Common Purpose International is part of the Common Purpose Charitable Trust group which has been developing leaders for over 30 years. Common Purpose International delivers leadership programmes globally, with a focus on developing diaspora leaders and leaders who are working on the environment and in conservation.
Through leading with purpose, delivering transformational impact and world-class customer centricity, our mission is to work with individuals and organisations to develop leaders who can cross boundaries.
We are currently looking for you, a dynamic and ambitious professional, who shares our values and is passionate about leadership development. You'll be managing different projects and developing your skills hugely. You will also be able to work cross-culturally and be able to easily engage with people from different backgrounds and perspectives.
The Programme Manager role is based in London for £23,000 - £25,000 per annum, and is permanent, full time 5 days per week
The Programme Manager role entails, but is not limited to:
- Planning, designing and setting-up our programmes, ensuring high quality experiences for all of our participants
- Managing programme expenditure and overall programme logistics and curriculum
- Liaising with and providing support to programme participants before, during and beyond the programme
- Collaborating with Common Purpose colleagues globally, across time zones, locations and teams; using systems and networks appropriately, efficiently and transparently
- Travelling to coordinate programmes locally and globally
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent project planning and management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office
- Experience in managing themselves and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Able and willing to travel to travel for short periods of time and outside of normal working hours (some programmes with long haul flights mean working weekends and some programmes into evenings)
Alongside having the core skills and capabilities needed for the role, some beneficial experiences include:
- Experience of facilitating programmes and inspiring confidence in participant groups
- Experience of budgeting and financial management of programmes
- Experience managing large groups of participants, and organizing large scale events, conferences or seminars
- Ability to speak multiple languages
What we are offering?
- 25 days of annual leave + Christmas week (25/12-1/1)
- Growth – you will be continually developing key skills and capabilities for your future
- Impact – you will see the impact of your work as you deliver programmes locally and globally
- Diverse culture, working with driven colleagues who will support you at every stage of your learning journey with us
- Supportive environment with our internal training designed to upskill, develop and enhance your learning
- Working environment that values excellence
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Sounds interesting? Please send us your CV and cover letter!
Common Purpose is willing to consider candidates from any background provided they can demonstrate the relevance of their skills and experience.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.