Community Catalysts is a busy, buzzy social enterprise and community interest company working across the UK to make sure that people, wherever they live, have real choice of great local social care, health services and other community resources.
We are looking for an outstanding person who passionately shares the values of the organisation and has the ability to lead us into a new phase of development and growth. We know that there are many people out there who have been inspired by the work of Community Catalysts and will see this as a unique opportunity to contribute their own strengths and gifts to our efforts to make sure that people wherever they live in the UK have the support they need to live the life they want, as connected and contributing citizens…
…If you are one of those people, click the ‘Apply on website’ button to read the information in the application pack which includes the job description, person specification and link to the application form.
To apply for the role you will need to submit:
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- And a completed application form which demonstrates how you meet the requirements as set out in the job description, competencies, essential and desirable criteria
- Closing date for applications 26th February 2021
- First interviews will take place week commencing 8th March 2021 via Zoom
- Final interviews will take place week commencing 15th March 2021 face to face, subject to government restrictions