About Us: Community ConneX previously known as Harrow Mencap is a campaigning organisation and a multi-project service provider working across West London, supporting disabled people - and their families and carers - to ensure their needs, rights and aspirations are met.
Role Purpose: The day-to-day administration of the care agency. Act as a liaison between operational support staff, clients and their families for customer facing services. Assisting the management team with the effective delivery of services.
Reporting to the Locality/Registered Manager, the jobholder will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Monitor and proactively respond to client issues. Arranging and facilitating regular review meetings as required.
- Undertake logs and recording information on clients and referrals by using the appropriate fit for purpose systems
- Ensuring that personnel (i.e., Support Workers) and clients records are always maintained and updated (i.e., clients’ information/contracts, support workers work schedule etc). Contribute in ensuring all the regular CQC expected information standards are met through appropriate filling/recording both in hard copy and electronically.
- Conducting internal regular audits on compliance to ensure that CQC standards and Council Monitoring standards are maintained
- Set up systems to generate regular data for management action and quality improvement
- Assists in home visits i.e., where appropriate liaising with others involved in the lives of the individuals we support, including families, friends, volunteers, day centre/residential staff, social Services.
- Consulting with and informing clients and their families regarding any changes to the support they receive.
- Maintain and keep data base up to date, including updating information on Care Place and other portals.
- Ensure that regular user involvement is arranged from surveys to forums online and in person.
- All other operational and client issues as may be outline in the job description or assigned by the line manager from time to time.
Our ideal candidate will
- Knowledge and understanding of issues affecting people with disabilities.
- Knowledge and experience working in the health and social care
- Excellent administrative and good organisational skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer (MS word, Excel and Power point and other packages)
- Friendly disposition and customer service skills, able to solve problems and signpost clients to relevant persons when the need arises.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision.
In return we offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Pension up to 5%
- Death in service insurance
We are committed to safeguarding, equal opportunity, and we guarantee an interview to all applicants with disabilities meeting the minimum criteria for the post.
To express an interest in this post please email your CV/application form to
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.