About Us: Community ConneX previously known as Harrow Mencap is a campaigning organisation and a multi-project service provider working across West London, supporting disabled people - and their families and carers - to ensure their needs, rights and aspirations are met.
Role Purpose: To proactively manage the delivery of personnel services on key areas including employee relations, HRIS, and across employee life cycle.
To lead in the coordination of office activities, efficiently planning and providing critical business resources necessary for seamless operations across the organisation.
Reporting to the Business Manager HR and Group Services, the jobholder will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Act as a trusted business partner by providing sound professional advice to staff and managers on people related issues that impacts on the business.
- In liaison with line managers coordinate recruitment implementation including organising shortlisting, organising of interviews, selection, and on-boarding programmes.
- Coordinate staff documentation, background checks and all other pre-employment protocols in line with safer recruitment policy.
- Advice on company policies and procedures, ensure compliance and initiate review when required.
- Analyse key staff issues including attendance, sick off, annual leave utilization, turn-over rate etc. and provide periodic management information on them for proactive intervention.
- Track staff completion of registered trainings and provide appropriate report. Maintain an up-to-date training matrix for all staff and ensuring compliance to CQC on mandatory courses
- Represent HR Department in various cross functional team meetings and projects e.g., workforce development working group, Job Evaluation working group, TUPE, etc.
- Manage vendors, suppliers and services providers ensuring adherence to contract terms and conditions.
- To ensure general building maintenance, health and safety compliance, insurance and inventory of company properties and assets, etc.
- All other functions as may be outline in the job description or assigned by the line manager from time to time.
Our ideal candidate will
- Advance knowledge and work experience in human resources and employment relations. Membership of CIPD is essential.
- Knowledge of UK employment laws is essential
- Knowledge of facilities management and procurement
- Have excellent communications skills, working with and supporting stakeholders.
- Proficiency in the use of computer (MS word, Excel and Power point and other packages)
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision.
In return we offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Pension up to 5%
- Death in service insurance
We are committed to safeguarding, equal opportunity, and we guarantee an interview to all applicants with disabilities meeting the minimum criteria for the post.
To express an interest in this post please email your CV/application form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.