As a small community focused Charity, exciting things are happening, and we’re looking for new crew members to join our expedition. We’re propelled by our values and our belief to explore new ways to realise young people’s potential and achieve our mission.
What would you need to do?
· To co-ordinate one or more projects working with children, young people, and families to enable them to thrive through delivering high quality services.
· You will be responsible for supervising a small team of support workers as well as delivering 1:1 and group-based interventions where required
· To provide line management and supervision to a team of support workers.
· Take a lead on promoting and facilitating the participation of young people in the organisation.
· Provide emergency support to foster carers as and when required.
What we need from you?
· A tenacity and commitment to resolve and develop our ability to enable children to thrive.
· A willingness to embrace challenge and actively seek constructive feedback.
· A willingness and ability to be highly functioning team player.
· A willingness to work in a flexible way, to cover additional tasks where required, not specifically covered in the job description.
· A commitment to anti oppressive practice, underpinned by an understanding and promotion of equality and diversity.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.