Community Integrated Care is currently seeking an experienced Wellbeing, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist to work as part of the People Team to enhance the people experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of the organisations Health and Wellbeing strategy and lead on specific wellbeing initiatives as well as act as the day-to-day organisational lead on all Equality, Diversity and Inclusion matters within Community Integrated Care.
They will guide, support, and lead the organisation in becoming a more inclusive and diverse employer and care provider, reflecting the communities in which we work, and creating a culture in which people feel they truly belong.
They will provide coordination support to the organisations Health and Wellbeing offer, providing colleagues with relevant knowledge or information to proactively support our colleagues to live healthier and happier lives – whilst at work and in their private lives.
Day to Day:
- You will be the first line support for all colleagues, supporting with queries and providing advice around health conditions and wellbeing.
- You will the lead to design, mobilise and coordinate wellbeing programmes, initiatives and future plans, ensuring they are aligned with organisation goals.
- You will deliver a series of workshops around resilience, management and health conditions and wellbeing in the workplace.
- You will support all colleagues to access self-help tools and learning through developing our systems and communication methods.
- You’ll be working closely with the Executive team and Leadership team to reach our organisational EDI goals and encouraging organisational-wide awareness of EDI issues.
- You’ll support the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of Equality related Chater Mark submissions.
- You will support the charity to build, analyse, report, and inform EDI management data and develop and promote future EDI actions.
- You will provide reporting as needed for use by the Executive Team and Board of Trustees.
- You’ll be educated to degree level or equivalent level of knowledge/experience working in a similar role
- Relevant Post Graduate qualification (Desirable)
- You have recent experience working in a role promoting health and wellbeing
- You'll be passionate about making a difference and peoples health and wellbeing
- You have an extensive knowledge of EDI Legislation, policies and practice.
- You'll have experience creating and implementing projects or programmes that engage, educate or support people.
- You'll be competent in utilising a range of digital technologies
- We require a fresh thinker to create resources that promote education, skills and development.
- You enjoy problem solving and implementing a creative, innovative approach in your work.
- You'll be confident in monitoring, evaluating and showcasing your work to internal and external stakeholders.
- You are brilliant at communicating - you find it easy to explain things in a way that is easy for others to understand
- You have the ability to plan, lead, implement and measure high-quality digitally delivered projects
- People might describe you as a little picky because you've got a great eye for detail and accuracy
- You can demonstrate managing difficult situations
- You'll have strong organisational and time management skills.
- You can identify risk and minimise risk effectively.
- You can self-reflect on lessons learnt and apply to others.
- You have a person-centred outlook, actively engage the people we support in your work and draw the best from their talents, needs, views and ideas
Working for Us
What is The Deal for you?
- Flexibility! You can work your full time hours over 4 days and enjoy a long weekend, or work over 5 days to accommodate your other commitments. You need to be available to work from our Widnes Head Office in when required, but otherwise you can work from home or a flex between the two.
- Competitive Salary: £30,000 to £33,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Pension: contributory pension scheme
- Benefits: retail discounts, holiday discounts, cycle to work scheme and travel discounts through our benefits app
- Best Lives Possible: You'll be working for an award winning charity who is passionate about ensuring our colleagues and the people we support lead the best lives possible
- Development: We'll work with you to develop your career or to learn and experience new things. We're passionate about developing our people!
- Support: From our Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7), financial support options, and wellbeing fund you'll have the support available to lead an easier (financial) life
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.