We are looking for a Dementia Support Worker to join our small, friendly and dedicated Kirklees Dementia Hub team where we work openly, combining our strengths, helping us to achieve more together
You’ll deliver an innovative and high-quality dementia information and advice service for adults with a diagnosis of dementia across Kirklees. The ultimate aim of the service is to support individuals to keep well and stay independent.
So do you:
- Have a positive approach to dementia
- Build strong and trusting relationships
- Have good communication skills
- Have access to a car for work purposes and hold a full current UK driving licence
You’ll ideally have experience; however, we appreciate that not everyone can tick every single box. So, if you can do most of what we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
So, what’s in it for you?
We pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues, as we know our people are the driving force behind our success. You’ll benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve and welcome applications from everyone, so come as you are and join us.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.