aspire is the Leeds Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) Service, providing holistic care coordination to people between the ages of 14 and 65 who are, or may be, experiencing their first episode of psychosis (FEP) providing support to their families and friends too!
We are proud to be the only 3rd Sector organisation privileged to deliver this service in the UK.
What will you be doing?
Working as part of an experienced, passionate and committed multi-disciplinary team, you’ll provide OT focused clinical work as a co-worker alongside the aspire Care-Coordinators.
We welcome applications from newly qualified and soon-to-qualify Occupational Therapists. A full preceptorship programme will be offered where appropriate, delivered in collaboration with Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
This role does require that you hold a full UK driving licence and have access to transport.
So, what’s our offer to you?
You’ll receive individual and group clinical supervision, as well as regular line management supervision and personal and professional development.
You’ll benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Incremental pay progression
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We ensure everyone feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.