Using your analytical and administrative skills you’ll play a valuable role in the ongoing development of Linking Leeds, a city-wide service delivering innovative approaches to support people to improve their social, emotional and mental wellbeing.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Able to interpret data, including statistics
- Have good communication skills and a flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
- Can prepare paperwork accurately and efficiently
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box if you can do most of what we are looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
So, what is our offer to you?
You’ll make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. You will benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Incremental pay progression
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We believe people can only be at their best and thrive when they can be their authentic self!
So, no matter what makes you individual we can’t wait for your application.
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received, and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.