Community Transport (CT) is a frontline charity celebrating over 55 years of reducing isolation and promoting independence for disadvantaged and vulnerable people in communities across the UK.
We are passionate about the communities we serve and the opportunity we have to make a difference and would love to find an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Manager who can help share our stories, engage our supporters and customers and help us towards long-term sustainability.
The charity comprises ‘Community Transport’, and its trading subsidiary ‘Community Minibuses Limited’. We have three brands: CT Furniture, providing pre-loved furniture for sale the proceeds of which support charitable transport services; CT Passenger, providing accessible transport for people with disability or other health issues and CT Training, professionalising the minibus driving profession.
Our core values are “putting customers first; providing value for money and always being forward thinking.
We are looking for a retail assistant who has skills such as;
· Assist with all aspects of loading & unloading vans
· Handle furniture within the warehouse
· Welcome customers and provide excellent customer service
· Ensure furniture is displayed well
The benefits of volunteering with CT;
· Reimbursement of reasonable expenses
· Comprehensive training on various topics
· Provide a reference to prospective employers
· Opportunity to gain new skills & experiences
· The chance to get out and about and meet new people
· Support many people in your local area
Please follow the link to our recruitment system BreatheHR.