Community Transport (CT) is a frontline charity celebrating over 55 years of reducing isolation and promoting independence for disadvantaged and vulnerable people in communities across the UK.
We are passionate about the communities we serve and the opportunity we have to make a difference and would love to find an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Manager who can help share our stories, engage our supporters and customers and help us towards long-term sustainability.
The charity comprises ‘Community Transport’, and its trading subsidiary ‘Community Minibuses Limited’. We have three brands: CT Furniture, providing pre-loved furniture for sale the proceeds of which support charitable transport services; CT Passenger, providing accessible transport for people with disability or other health issues and CT Training, professionalising the minibus driving profession.
Our core values are “putting customers first; providing value for money and always being forward thinking.
We are looking for a van driver who has skills such as;
· Be physically fit & prepared for heavy lifting
· Have experience of driving larger vehicles & hold a full driving licence
· Transport furniture goods in a safe and responsible manner, including safe use of lifting equipment
· Ensure company policy and legal driving requirements are strictly adhered to
The benefits of volunteering with CT;
· Reimbursement of reasonable expenses
· Comprehensive training on various topics
· Provide a reference to prospective employers
· Opportunity to gain new skills & experiences
· The chance to get out and about and meet new people
· Support many people in your local area
Please follow the link to our recruitment website BreatheHR and upload your CV and we will be in contact soon.