About Compassion UK
At the heart of Compassion’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on our faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. Our work is Christ centred, child focused, and church based.
About the role
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work collaboratively to support the acquisition of people with skills and attributes needed to uphold CUK’s Christian ethos and culture.
·Actively maintain and promote Compassion UK’s Christian ethos and values;
- Right people in the right place at the right time to meet CUK’s outcomes;
- A positive candidate journey;
- Effective reporting on talent acquisition.
To flourish in this role, you’ll need:
- A passion for everything related to Talent Acquisition. You need a desire to continuously learn, develop, improve and become a ‘best in class’ resourcing professional.
- Recruiter experience. You need proven experience in full-cycle resourcing as an in-house, hands-on Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Sourcing candidates experience. You need demonstrable experience in using a variety of tools/channels to source candidates, e.g. job boards, adverts, networking, social media, etc.
- Recruitment campaign experience. You will need experience in managing end to end recruitments campaigns at various levels of complexity (from entry to senior level).
- Interviewing skills. You need to be a skilled interviewer with experience in delivering competency-based interviews.
- Excellent communication skills. You will need to be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt your style based on the audience.
It would help (but isn’t essential) to have:
A recognised recruitment industry or human resources related qualification (for example, CIPD, MIRP)
We need you to be:
- Personally committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote Compassion’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work.
- Deeply connected to Compassion’s ministry to children.
- Aligned to Compassion UK’s cultural attributes.
- A ‘people person’.
- Creative, innovative and flexible.
- An ability to extend kindness, consideration and respect in all circumstances.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
This is an office-based role in our modern, ‘agile’ office with free parking, just 15 minute walk from Fleet station, 35 hours per week Monday – Friday.
Generous benefits include 10% employer pension contribution, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Group Life and Income Protection cover on appointment and private healthcare and dental cover on successful completion of probationary period.
How to apply
The closing date for completed applications is 9:00am Monday 27th January 2020. Interviews w/c 3rd February 2020.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to change the closing date of our vacancies. Late applications may be considered.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK.
Compassion is a child-focused ministry; we believe every child should be known, loved and protected. One area of the interview will explore your personal commitment to child protection. A satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be a requirement once a conditional offer of employment is made to successful candidates.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.