We are seeking a passionate and results driven fundraiser to help us generate income in order to deliver our new strategy.
If you are an enthusiastic professional with experience of sourcing and managing substantial corporate partnerships there couldn’t be a better time to join Compton Care. We are going through a period of growth and have some very exciting future plans to help us reach our goals.
Our Corporate Fundraiser will play a big part in ensuring the success of our new strategy by helping to develop a range of activities and engagement tools aimed at our corporate supporters to achieve income targets as well as offering excellent supporter care.
- To work with the Corporate and Trusts Partnerships Manager to develop and implement the Corporate Fundraising Strategy in order to significantly grow corporate income through a range of work streams such as partnerships, payroll giving, sponsorship and cause related marketing.
- Achieve an agreed income target and work with the Corporate and Trusts Partnerships Manager to seek out new opportunities developing new initiatives and toolkits to exceed those targets where possible.
- Organise a range of specific corporate events to increase acquisition of contacts and increase brand profile
- To develop and maintain an excellent corporate volunteering programme, offering volunteering opportunities that meet the needs of Compton and Corporate partners.
- Act as a key ambassador for Compton Care. Develop relationships within the business community, establishing links and raising awareness of Compton’s vision and mission. This will involve being a member of business networks where appropriate and in agreement with line manager.
We are looking for a passionate corporate fundraiser with at least 2 years’ experience who can evidence their ability to achieve income targets through successful acquiring and managing partnerships with businesses. You will be used to reporting on financial performance and evaluating the success of projects and campaigns. You will need to provide our supporters with gold standard care and have excellent communication skills. You should have strong IT (including database) skills and a good eye for detail. The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to handle a busy and varied workload.
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description and person specification.
Closing Date: 4 October 2019