We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Reception Coordinator to manage a team of volunteers in providing a welcoming and efficient introduction to Compton Care and the services we provide.
The successful individual will be responsible for the day to day supervision of a team of reception volunteers, ensuring that excellent customer service is maintained at all times, in addition to providing coordination and general management of the reception area and ensuring that all reception activities are carried out in line with agreed protocols, procedures and timescales
- Ensure all visitors are entered in the appropriate book, are issued with appropriate ID and informed of relevant health and safety issues
- Where appropriate to be diplomatic, discreet and sensitive and maintain confidentiality appropriately.
- Produce and manage Reception volunteer rota to ensure optimum use of reception volunteers and adequate staffing levels are maintained
- Receive all incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Be the central link between receptions across our 3 sites
- Central clerical duties
- Cash handling
- Supervision of Volunteer Receptionists
Essential qualifications and experience:
- GCSE Maths and English
- IT Literate and MS Office proficient