- Title: Human Resources and Facilities Manager
- Location: Hybrid home and office-based (London)
- Reporting to: People and Culture Director
- Direct Reports: 1
- Duration: Permanent Contract
- Salary: £55,000 gross per annum
- Closing: 06 August 2022 09:00 UK time
A skilled and motivated individual will manage our global Human Resources support services and our London office facilities, with assistance from the Human Resources and Facilities Officer. As part of the Team Leaders Forum, you will have the remit and budget to deliver efficient and effective human resources services and support in line with our values. This role is within our People and Culture Department led by the People and Culture Director. Ensuring that our diversity, equity and inclusion values are embedded in the way we work, you will help us create an increasingly diverse and inclusive organisation.
Experience & knowledge
- Working experience assisting organisations to improve their approach to human resources administration and staff wellbeing.
- Experience of managing a small office, directly or as part of a team
- A track record of successfully leading human resources projects
- Experience of overseeing organisational human resources activities including introducing innovations and embedding new tools, systems or processes
- Solid experience of budgeting and managing resources (budgets of at least £450k per annum).
- Experience managing policy change at an organisation with multiple locations
- Advanced working knowledge of a broad range of Human Resources approaches and best practice – with a good understanding of how these functions contribute towards achievement of an organisation’s goals.
- Experience of providing human resources management within an organisation, including implementing and monitoring strategies and plans.
- Experience of building capacity and skills, training and sharing knowledge within an organisation.
- Experience of facilitating meetings and discussions on sensitive issues across a diverse and dispersed staff body
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment along with a strong appreciation of the cross-cultural sensitivities that need to be worked with.
- (Desirable) Experience working at an organisation with matrix management and with Global-Local policy structures for Human Resources.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both verbal and in writing)
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent leadership skills, with a collaborative and consultative style able to direct activities across an organisation, establish and lead working groups, and the confidence to take timely decisions
- Strong project planning skills with the ability to implement long-term plans to support delivery of an organisation’s objectives.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Fluent English (essential).
- Ability to work irregular hours on occasions
- Commitment to Conciliation Resources’ goals, values, work and approach.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.