Ivy Rock Partners has been retained to appoint an exceptional Director of Finance & Operations for a high-profile global philanthropic organisation.
Over the coming years, our client’s ambition is to grow significantly by scaling existing programmes, creating sustainable, measurable impact, and exploring new opportunities.
This is a period of exciting growth for the organisation, and we are seeking an outstanding individual to play a key part in the leadership team who, driven by the ambitious vision, mission, and values, will inspire and engage to confront some of the most prominent challenges the world is facing today.
We are seeking a truly inspirational leader, with a low-ego and positive approach who will inject substantial energy into this exciting new role.
Whilst this role will suit either a proven or aspiring FD/CFO/COO with an ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification, you will also need to demonstrate:
- A passion for excellence and a track record of having instilled and inspired best practices (across Finance and wider operations)
- A commercial flair and ability to work closely with the CEO and Executive Team to enable growth and create the Finance strategy aligned with the charity’s long-term objectives
- First-class communication and leadership qualities, able to present credibly to the Board
- An agility to deliver at pace and bring others with you on the transformation journey
- The ability to impact growth directly and act as a key strategic advisor to the CEO, enabling a wonderful charity to achieve its ambitions.
Please email Michael Quest at Ivy Rock Partners to find out more, you will need to sign an NDA before we can share a detailed microsite and discuss next steps.
- Application Deadline: Sunday 26th November 2023
- Shortlisting: Thursday 30th November 2023
- Interviews: w/c 4th& 11th December 2023