We’re on the look-out for a data-driven account manager who has UK and International agency experience, working on Charity fundraising appeals. At Consider, you'll be responsible for managing and nurturing our key client relationships, as well as producing year on year appeal plans and detailed ROI, response rate and conversion metrics for direct mail and digital campaigns.
Consider exists to make a difference. We insist the world should be better – and so do our clients. We’re creatives, communicators, fundraisers and planners. Our clients bring us their challenges and we give them strategy and storytelling – and we get them results. Consider: it means thinking deeply, and differently. That’s what we do.
You’ll be responsible for helping us grow our existing clients and developing our expertise in the Charity, Membership and Education sectors. You are commercially aware, with an in-depth knowledge of how charities operate. We are looking for an Account Manager who has worked in a fundraising agency of 10-20 people, who excels in being a team player and pitching in when needed across all aspects of the business, gaining responsibility and valuable experience along the way.
You're comfortable working on projects such as:
- British Heart Foundation - Legacy cross-organisation advocacy campaign
- London School of Economics - Brand identity for The Marshall Institute
- Save the Children - Legacy pledger stewardship experience
- ACCA - Welcome and stewardship journey to membership
So far so good? Splendid. Have a glance down the final tick-list below and get in touch.
- You have the ability to analyse and distil our client's objectives and make top-line recommendations for future campaigns
- You love data and are able to produce insights from client and campaign data - including market & audience segmentation, personalisation, ROI, response rates and conversion tracking
- You have experience working in international markets, and understand how to flex a campaign across multiple audiences, markets & territories
- You understand the differences between warm, cold, seasonal, legacy, in-mem, low, mid and high-value campaigns, and what the drivers are for each
- You excel at managing relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and internally with a team
- You have strong organisational abilities and are able to wear many “hats”
- You can facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations
- You are a people person and enjoy working collaboratively in a team
- You are comfortable presenting and articulating your ideas to clients and your peers
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You have a head for numbers and enjoy the detail of budgets and quoting
- You know your way around a Gantt Chart and how to schedule multiple projects at the same time
Still sounding like this is meant for you? Great. Drop us a line with your CV, why you'd like to work at Consider.
Personality is important. If you want to know what it’s like working in our studio and get a sense of who you would be working with, head to our Facebook page for the latest goings-on.